Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Night





















Mom invited everyone over for chili and trick or treating in her neighborhood. We had a great time and lots of laughs. Trey and Ty have really got the hang of it now, run to the next house get candy, say thank you. Which Ty says "dank do" so cute I know. Ty kept stopping to dig out some candy out of his bag to eat. Trey was telling me how much fun he was having and then we hit the last street and trey started crying saying "this is too hard" so of course I had to take a picture so that I can show everyone. lol Trevor was a scary looking clown, Trey was of course the red power ranger, Ty was my little monkey. We had a wonderful night. All is well.

1 comment:

danny & shante said...

Trick-or-treating stories are the best! That is classic! Looks like everyone had a fun time and the costumes are super cute! I can't even imagine how much candy you have at your house! ;0)